Now there’s a road rash remedy you can count on
LQD® Spray contains chitosan, which is derived from chitin – a natural compound found in the shells of Norwegian Arctic Sea shrimp. This is processed specifically for medicinal use to produce the ultra-pure active ingredient in LQD® Spray, Chitosan-FH02®.
- Protects the injury: LQD® Spray forms a semi-permeable membrane over the injury that conforms perfectly.
- Stimulates haemostasis which helps with natural blood clotting.
- Is antimicrobial which helps reduce the risk of potential infection.
- Can help to reduce injury pain.
- Aids self-healing: chitosan influences all stages of injury healing.
Mode of Action
Upon application, LQD® Spray forms an active semi-permeable membrane on the surface of the injury within 2 minutes. This unique application makes LQD® Spray easy to use on injuries of different shapes and sizes, and in difficult to dress anatomical locations.
- Dress – If required dress the wound with a secondary dressing.
The last word in first aid for cyclists
LQD® Spray is presented in a small 7ml and 12ml bottle which is light, easy to store and carry. Each 7ml bottle will deliver 70 sprays. Each 12ml bottle will deliver 120 sprays. LQD® Spray is not an aerosol and is not pressurised, so it’s safe to take with you in your cycling first aid kit on your long cycle rides.